Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing # 21



I got to Thing 21 at the perfect time! My husband and I just got back from a week long trip in Costa Rica so I was able to use my pictures for my Photo Story. I found it really easy to upload the pictures and edit them as I wanted in Photo Story. After that I downloaded music through iTunes hoping I could use a specific song for the project, but I was unable to make it work. I don't know if it would have worked if I had just downloaded a song from a CD onto my computer and then used that. Maybe you can't copy iTunes songs to projects like Photo Story? I'm not sure. I may try to do a test Photo Story with a song saved on the computer from a CD to see if that will work. I really like Photo Story. It's great to be able to make a movie of pictures and add music and narration. When I tried to upload the video to my blog I wasn't sure if it worked because in this mode as I type, it doesn't show the actual video. However, once I published it, the video showed up. I then edited the post to add this commentary. I really think that Photo Story could be great for a project for my students especially because they could take pictures or select pictures from Flickr and then add their own commentary to show what they have learned about a particular subject. I have now downloaded Photo Story to my personal computer in hopes of using it for more collections of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever the difficulties you had, you did a terrific job! Nice work making and embedding the video! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete